Our goal is to bring an intentional community to our military families and service members in our church and island. We have two branches of our ministry; inreach and outreach.
- Support of Fisher House; Assist with fundraising run, lunch for patients in the facility, Rides to special services (Christmas, New Years)
- Blood Bank; Three blood drives per year
- VA Benefits and Social Security Updates; twice a year
- Care packages for those on deployment; Christmas season
- Assimilating new military families into the church and the community
- Providing info to help the families get plugged in, women’s, men’s, youth, small groups
- Potluck gatherings
Don't miss our VA BENEFIT VIRTUAL BRIEFING on May 8 at 10am! Topics will include: Compensation, Service Connected, Pensions, Discharges, Education, Training & Employment. Email us at to register or for more information.