The Faith of Mary
"This message shows that God chooses people according to His own purposes". (Rom. 9:11 NLT)It's Not Whom Men Choose, but Whom... GOD CHOOSES
SO WHY DID GOD CHOOSE MARY?
- Mary established God - VALUES in her life that were immovable.
"And Mary said, 'Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word'" (Luke 1:38).
The Bible will be my infallible GUIDEBOOK for living.
- The main reason I exist is to SERVE the purposes of God.
- God's plans for me are always BETTER than my own!
- OBEDIENCE to God is what He will use to grow me and fulfill His best for my life.
- The Bible will be my infallible GUIDEBOOK for living.
- Mary was still in the PROCESS of learning more every day.
"Then said Mary unto the angel, 'How shall this be..?'" (Luke 1:34).
"Zechariah asked the angel, 'How can I be sure of this? I am an old man and my wife is well along in years'" (Luke 1:18).
"The Lord was adding to their number day by day those who were being saved" (Acts 2:47).